- Ice press requires a dedicated power source capable of providing 15A at 120VAC.
- Product is designed to be installed indoors. Do not use your ice press outdoors.
- Product must be installed upright on a flat, level surface that is able to support the total weight when the drip tray is full of water.
- Ensure a minimum of three inches (3”) clearance around the ice press.
- Install the product in an environment with an ambient temperature between 65°F and 85°F.
- Do not place the product near heat sources such as ovens or cooktops.
- Do not place the product in direct sunlight.
- Do not place directly under intense countertop lighting.