- Forge may be placed in an area that’s too warm. Ensure Forge is installed in a location with an ambient temperature between 65°F and 85°F. Do not install in an area with a temperature above 85°F.
- Forge may not be in a well-ventilated area. If installed in cabinetry, remove for proper ventilation.
- Forge may not have enough clearance on sides. Ensure there is at least 3 inches of clearance on each side and 1 inch of clearance in the back.
- Forge’s door may be slightly open. Ensure the door is closed and sealed.
- The water inside the reservoir may be too warm. Ensure the water is cool enough for proper ice gem making. Do not use hot water.