- Forge may be turned off. Ensure the ice maker is turned on.
- There may be a tripped breaker. Ensure the circuit has not been tripped.
- Forge may have used all the water in the reservoir or the water supply is low. Ensure the reservoir is filled with potable water.
- Forge’s door may be slightly open. Ensure the door is closed and sealed.
- Forge may be plugged into an outlet with too many other products. Ensure Forge is in a grounded outlet and it is able to draw enough power to run efficiently.