Some condensation is normal in high-humidity environments.
- Forge may be placed in an area that’s too warm. Ensure Forge is installed in an area with an ambient temperature between 65°F and 85°F. Do not install in an area with a temperature above 85°F.
- Forge may not be in a well-ventilated area. If installed in cabinetry, remove for proper ventilation.
- Forge may not have enough clearance on sides. Ensure there is at least 3 inches of clearance on each side and 1 inch of clearance in the back.
- Forge’s door may be slightly open.
- Ensure the door is closed and sealed.
- Ensure the drain tube door on the front of Forge is connected and closed.